OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR, Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983 (NSW)



Any person may make a complaint about a land council or about the actions of land council employees or board members.

In many cases, complaints and disagreements can be resolved at the local level through informal or formal meetings, or with the assistance of New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council or the Office of the Registrar through mediation or dispute resolution processes.

Some matters may require further investigation and/or be referred to another body such as the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) or the Ombudsman.

If you have a complaint about a land council matter you can contact the Office of the Registrar. Contact us.

Mt Grenfell, Aboriginal Rock Art

Mt Grenfell Central West NSW rock art

Mutawintji National Park, NSW

Mutawintji National Park

Office of the Registrar Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983 (NSW)

Post Office Box 112 Glebe NSW 2037

Phone: 02 9562 6327

Fax: 02 9262 6350